Don’t just take my word for it…there are many others who have enjoyed my textile workshops!
Absolutely worthwhile and highly recommendable!
Very well organised and inspiring with excellent support when you need it.
Fantastic experience. I learned so much. Quality and pace were just right. The workshop has really released a myriad of creative ideas and thoughts and equipped me to continue to experiment and develop new ideas for a very long time.
The videos are a really important aspect, they were made in a way that made it look easy and fun. They kindled my curiosity and made me want to get on and try these things straight away.
Excellent, very inspiring, good value for money, have recommended it to several friends.
Just to say thanks, I can now go ahead with some new stuff, using a bigger range of methods and materials.
I had no idea what to expect and I think it far exceeded my expectations. I’m very excited to do your other workshops. I would also love to come to your studio for workshops if I have the time in my calendar.
Learned many techniques, had fun, worked at my own pace, reviewed videos many times to see if I missed anything. Your Facebook feedback to myself and others was very insightful.
Interesting and enabled me to move forward in printing The photographs posted helped with creative thought and Dionne’s friendly comments helped. It was like making a new friend.
The perfect way to loose your fear of screenprinting and gain confidence in the process.
I learned a lot from you because you gave specific guidelines to follow that aid in the sketchbook process. I can see how one exercise informs the next thing. I also learn better from watching and your videos were excellent very specific.
Informative, creative and an easy way to get to grips with a technique in your own time and still have the ability to get feedback and support.
A well paced, well resourced course. Students have a clear understanding of tasks set and are pushed to explore – Alison Baxter, Short course coordinator West Dean College.
Your monthly workshops; for me the strengths were:
– access to a knowledgeable and experienced tutor with a flexible approach to individual students’ needs
– access to studio space with a wide range of resources and equipment readily available for any direction a project went in
– enthusiastic and well-informed demonstrations from the tutor of a variety of techniques with the opportunity for the students to follow them up at their individual paces and preferences
– a collegiate atmosphere with opportunities for students to learn from each other as their individual projects developed over time
– a relaxed and welcoming attitude set by the tutor with lots of positive guidance and expertise from the tutor geared to each student’s personality and preferences at point of need
– the opportunity to develop new techniques and apply them to my work over a sustained period of time on a range of different projects
– focused work which maximised each student’s precious time out from their hectic lives to enable them to create (with support) something special and to build their confidence as textile artists – Angela Anning, Monthly workshop student
Thank you so much, it’s been fascinating to spend workshop time with you. You have been a wonderful tutor, mentor, life coach, fellow mother of teenage children! – Claire Ketteman, Monthly workshop student